This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Art Trades will be OCCASSIONAL (I'm starting to get awfully busy with the little things in life, which doesn't leave as much free time for fun stuff like this. ).
You can also find a general price chart here: fav.me/d4rffp5 If you've got inquiries for a specific character for a plushie, I'll give out a quote whether I'm open or closed!! Feel free to drop me a note anytime. ^u^
Thanks so much to everyone that's stopped by my page.
Current Residence: The little town of Paradise Montana Favourite style of art: Manga, of course! Favourite cartoon character: Much love for Jushiro Ukitake, and Shunsui Kyoraku!! And many, many, many more...
Favorite visual artistTite Kubo, Salvador Dali, my little Sis...Favorite bands / musical artistsProbably couldn't choose just one!Tools of the TradeAnything I can get my hands on!Other InterestsToo many to name...
1. Most of my day is spent working =u= If not plushing, I'm either walking/hiking or sleeping~ 2. I have a whole drawer full of note-sized stationary, that I like to send along with any plushie that gets mailed out <3 3. If it's not an old movie (usually no later than the 70's) I probably won't watch it. Truth be told, I have very little interest in modern-day flicks (Frozen holdout, ahahah~) Lady hates the hype... 4. I try to split my focus between hobbies... with little success ^////^ 5. My impatience always gets the better of me 6. My comfort-levels keep me very introverted; while I'm friendly with people, and have lots of friendly acquaintances, I'd rather be by myself, or with close friends than in a public setting~ 7. I like hearing all the juicy gossip/news I can stand ;D 8. Major Food Alergy: Oranges~ They make me crazy scary angry 9. If I weren't plushing, I'd probably be cutting/styling hair, or get into massage therapy 10. I don't like leaving problems unresolved; even if it ends badly, things have to be settled UvU
1. Do you prefer fandom RP's or Original rp's?
Sis and I lean toward fandom RPs, but I like original ones, just as much ^u^
2. What's your astrological sign?
Taurus, Rabbit/Hare (Chinese) Born on the Cusp day between that and Aries ;D
3. Who let the dogs out? Where did the dogs come from?
Me; my foot as I boot them into the backyard
4. Do you have a favourite OC of mine?
Ahahaha, I don't think there's any doubt~
5. What's your favourite food? Do you eat it often?
Noodles~ All the time
6. Is there such thing as monsters under your bed?
Not under my bed; there's no under the bed for them to inhabit~
7. If you were stuck on a desert island, what three things would you wish you could have with you?
Hmm... Radio (need music to survive), Pillow (cause I can't live without comfort) and... Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island (endless supply of Coconut Cream pies)
8. Who is your favourite Japanese voice actor?
Don't have one, actually If I watch anime, it's either 1) Muted or 2) Dubbed, for the irony
For the record, my favorite voice actor/actress is June Foray That woman is without equal~ <3
9. What is the first anime that you ever watched?
Sailor Moon, when I was a girl
10. Who is your least favourite anime character ever?
Oh, Lordie... This is always a fun question. So far, I've cited Miyaka Yuki and Yuki Cross (the latter, I hate more >.<) But, this time, I'm gonna say:
Orihime Inoue, from Bleach
To me, it's a sad answer, because I started out... not hating her But, the more the series went on, the more it seemed to be an enduring love letter to the greatness/selflessness/hero-worship, which is her. I mean... She's supposed to be so smart, but she's forever doing things that are completely illogical (the Arrancar Arc????) Then the Fullbringer arc, she makes a complete ass out of herself (I'll be strong for Ichigo, and have faith in him, but have teary snot running down my face only a few pages later) Too many excuses/contradictions with this one (and, for the record, I am an anti-Ulquihime person; if I could erase something from existence, that would be in my top 5 things, right up there with Miley and the Biebs)
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal. >3
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people. >3
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags. Whatchu gonna do about it?
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
Updated TAGGED!! From Chuu so fun, Monty
Rules are, post your (current) top twenty songs, they don't have to be in order. Then tag people! (NOPE xD Go for it, if you want to; it's a lot of fun ) It's okay if your two lists overlap.
Lady's 20 Favorite Songs go as follows:
1: My Sweet LordGeorge Harrison
By now, anyone must know how much I love this man And this song... is my favorite song, of all time~ When you listen to George, you know everything's all right in the world~~
2. Down on Me Janis Joplin
Likewise, my favorite female vocalist; I've been an admirer of hers since I was a very little girl
3. Yes, The River Knows The Doors
It's hard to pick just one song; Jim Morrison is right up there, with George ;D This man... I could listen to, forever~
4. I Will Wait for You Connie Francis
5. Blue Bayou Roy Orbison
This one's for you, Papa~ I will always remember you, and our shared love for Roy
6. Needles System of a Down
7. Wandering Star Portishead
I LOVE THIS WOMAN'S VOICE SO MUCH *V*
8. The Longing Lili Haydn
9. Sunworshipper Mylo
10. Moon River Audrey Hepburn
11. Wild Royal Teeth
12. The Swan of TuonelaSibelius
13. Morning Star (Parliavox Remix) Flunk
14. Return to Me Dean Martin
15. Dedicated Follower of Fashion The Kinks
16. Walk Right Back The Everly Brothers
17. Be Better to Your Baby Ernest Tubb
When I initially heard this song, I FELL IN LOVE with it. My mom and I were rolling with laughter the first time it came on the XM radio. I remember the moment, and will until my dying day It was an instant classic, with Lady... even if it is country UvU
18. La Soñadora Enya
19. Nocturne Paul Schwartz
My favorite Classical piece, right here
Musical Tagged!! from and You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to.
Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, media player, etc and write down the first 20 songs. Then pass this on to 10 people. Nope....
One rule: No skipping.
**As a forward, I actually don't listen to my playlist a whole lot; just when I get songs stuck in my head I spend my waking hours listening to satellite radio (just came to the end of Boundaries on Pops, as I finish this <3)
Onto the tunes!!
1. And I love Her- The Beatles 2. You Just May Be the One- The Monkees 3. You Go to My Head- Marlene Dietrich 4. The Monster’s Song- Rrrrrrrobin 5. Il Triello (The Trio; Main Title)- Ennio Morricone (I this man’s works <3) 6. Nights In White Satin- The Moody Blues 7. I Wanna Be Free- The Monkees 8. This Just Doesn’t Seem To Be My Day- The Monkees 9. Golden Years- David Bowie 10. Afraid- The Neighbourhood (Aaah, I remember the first time hearing these guys when they were “new music” on Alt. Nation *3*) 11. The Game of Love- Daft Punk 12. Headlights- Archive **This song will always be on my list <3 13. Instant Crush- Daft Punk 14. Dark Moon- Bonnie Guitar 15. Face to Face- Daft Punk 16. Lovely Head- Goldfrapp 17. Green Grass- Cibelle (Longest-remaining song on my list ) 18. Madness- Muse 19. Il buono, il cattivo, il brutto (The Good, The Bad and the Ugly) [Main Title]- Ennio Morricone 20. Deep Blue Day- Brian Eno
21. Morning Star (Parliavox Remix)- Flunk (had to add this one too, since it’s one of my favorites of all time ;D Figures it came up after I finished my list xD)
*NOTE* In regards to the additional projects I do, as a general heads up, I will be making Mini-Plushies, for trades and contest prizes, etc.
You can find slot status here. I finally figured out how I was gonna break down my star progress; now, you can track the progress of your plushie from update to update!!
This is how it breaks down: = Your plushie has a body!! = Your plushie is dressed!! = All of the details and extra stuff are finished!! = Your plushie has a head of feltie hair!! = Your plushies eyes are painted, and it's finished!!
The Commission List has been totally cleared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the first time that's happened in... I can't remember when ^////^ Granted, I should stay on task and keep working or advertising, but the free days have been so nice. Hopefully, there will be a few more of them before I get busy again~
Just to be clear, Lady is still Open for new business
~~If you're interested in a commission/quote, feel free to note me~~
Kara Falck [Remix by Adamatic & Stone Kawala] ~Dreaming Never Makes It True~
Current Commissions!! :D
~Always open for my Yuki-chan
~I love my work~
Finished this round!! Summer Set (going from 6/9 <3)
x2 x2 x2 x3 x3 x2 x2
...and... and Adding to our own personal Plushie collection:
Still Here With Me
Projects I've still got at home, waiting to be shipped.